Dr. B. Shameedha Begum
- Ph.D. NIT Trichy
- M.E ( Embedded and Real Time Systems), CIT, Coimbatore
- B.E (CSE), ADU, Coimbatore
- Energy Efficient Implementation of Multi-Modular Exponential Techniques for Public-key Cryptosystems - 30 lakhs
Subjects of Interest
- Computer system and architecture
- Operating systems
- Real time systems
- 1 paper in an international conference
- 1 paper in a national conference
- Two Days Workshop on "Advanced Embedded System Design on Zynq Using Vivado Targeting Zed Board"
- Four days Workshop on "Introduction to Embedded Systems with Application to IoT"
- Two days Workshop on "Digital Design Using XILINX SDSoC Software Tool"
- Five days Workshop on "Xilinx SoC: FPGA Based Design"
- One week workshop on "Programme Optimization for Multi-core Architectures" at IIT Kanpur
- Two Day workshop on "Intelligent Robotics " at IIT, Bombay.
- One day Digital India Workshop at NIT Trichy.
- Two Week ISTE SSTP on "Introduction to algorithms" at NIT Trichy.
- One Week Faculty Development Program on "Parallel Programming for HPC" at IISC Bangalore.
- One Week Summer School on "Computer Architecture" at IIT Kanpur.
- One Day Workshop on " Hardware Security" at SETS Chennai.
- Shameedha Begum, T Vidya, Amit D. Joshi and N Ramasubramanian, “A Reconfigurable Cache Design for Embedded Dynamic Data cache”, IJCTA, Volume 9(17), pp. 8509-8517, 2016.
- Satyanarayana Vollala, B Shameedha Begum, Amit D Joshi, N Ramasubramanian,” Bit Forwarding 3-Bits Technique for Efficient Modular Exponentiation”, International Journal of Information Security and Privacy (IJISP), Volume 11(2), pp.11-24, 2017.
- B. Shameedha Begum, N. Ramasubramanian, “ Design of an Intelligent Data Cache with Replacement policy” IJERTCS, Volume 2(6),2018.
- Ruchika, N. Ramasubramanian, B. Shameedha Begum, “ Credit Card Fraud Detection”, International Conference on Computing and Telecommunication Engineering, Springer,DIEMS, 2019.
- Krishna Priya, Sampath Kumar, N. Ramasubramanian, B. Shameedha Begum, “Enhancing the Lifetime of STT-RAM with MRU Replacement Algorithm”, International Conference on Recent Advances in Information Technology(RAIT) IEEE, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad, 2018.
- Amit D. Joshi, Indrajeet S, N. Ramasubramanian, B. Shameedha Begum, “Analyzing Multi-core Cache Coherence Protocols from Energy and Performance Perspective”, International Conference on Recent Innovation in Signal processing and Embedded System (RISE) IEEE, 2017.
- SATYANARAYANA VOLLALA, INDRAJEET S, B. SHAMEEDHA BEGUM, and N. RAMASUBRAMANIAN,” Evaluation of Password Encrypted Key Exchange authentication Techniques: Design approach perspective”, International Conference on Internet of things and Machine Learning, John Moores University Liverpool, UK, 2017.
- Vollala Satyanarayana, Ramasubramanian N, Begum, B S, Joshi A D, “Dual core Implementation of Right to Left Modular Exponentiation“, 5th International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking and Informatics, Springer, 2017.
- Satyanarayana Vollala, Shameedha Begum, Amit D. Joshi and N. Ramasubramanian, “High-Radix Modular Exponentiation for Hardware Implementation of Public-Key Cryptography”, IEEE International Conference on Computing, Analytics and Security Trends (CAST-2016), Pune, India, pp. December-2016. (Awarded Best Paper)
- Shameedha Begum, Arun Krishnakumar, Amit D. Joshi and N Ramasubramanian, “Design of a Reconfigurable Embedded Data Cache, IEEE International Conference on Computing, Analytics and Security Trends (CAST-2016), Pune, India, pp. ,December-2016.
- Joshi, A. D., Vollala Satyanarayana., Begum, B. S., & Ramasubramanian N, “Performance Analysis of Cache Coherence Protocols for Multi-core Architectures: A System Attribute Perspective” ACM International Conference on Advances in Information Communication Technology & Computing, Bikanir, India, Article No. 22, August–2016.
- Satyanarayana Vollala, B. Shameedha Begum, and N. Ramasubramanian, “Hardware design for multiplicative modular inverse based on table look up technique”, IEEE International Conference on Computing and Network Communications (CoCoNet) Trivandrum, India, pp. 520-523, March – 2015.
- Begum, B. Shameedha, and N. Ramasubramanian, “A comparative study of cache performance for embedded applications” IEEE International Conference on Computing and Network Communications (CoCoNet), Trivandrum, India, pp. 872-876, March - 2015.
- CSG Committee Member
- Staff Advisor -PRAGYAN
- Staff Advisor -VORTEX
- Dept. TEQIP Coordinator
- Invloved in NBA work
- Students Mentor
- Class in-charge
- Purchased Lab equipments for B. Tech and M.Tech. CSE students.
Courses taught at Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels
- Advanced Microprocessor Systems
- Numerical Computing
- Microprocessor Systems
- Logical Foundations of Computer Science
- Digital Computer Fundamentals
- Digital Systems Design
- Mobile Applications Development
- Parallel Computer Architecture
- C Programming
- Introduction to Algorithms
- Real Time Systems
- Inspection Committee Member for Anna University Trichy.
- Computer Training for Police Personal at NIT Trichy.
- Delivered lectures for the Ministerial Staff at IMTI Trichy.
- Visited Intel Bangalore.
- Visited NPOL, Cochin.
B. Shameedha Begum,
Computer Science and Engineering,
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirapalli - 620015