- Ph.D. (2017) Radio Resource allocation schemes for LTE network, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, TN
- M.Tech. (2005) Advanced Communication systems, SASTRA Deemed University,TN.
- B.E. (2003) Electronics and Communication Engineering, Bharathiar University, TN.
- Wireless Communication
- Computer Networks
- Microwave Antennas
- Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, TN. (since May 2006)
- Lecturer, Karunya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, TN. (June 2005- April 2006)
- Ms.Gunavathi, Ms. B.Rebekka, Dr. D. Sriram Kumar, “CPW – fed 5GHZ WLAN Band Notched UWB Antenna, International Journal of Image Processing and Network Techniques, ISSN No. 0973 – 7650, Volume 4: No.1, pp 1-5, 2011.
- B.Rebekka, S.Sudheep, B.Malarkodi, “Priority-based quality of service guaranteed radio resource allocation in long term evolution network” Int. J. Information and Communication Technology, Inderscience publishers, 2015(In Press)
- B.Rebekka, S.Sudheep, B.Malarkodi, “An Optimal and Priority Based Rate Guaranteed Radio Resource Allocation Scheme for LTE Downlink”, Wireless Personal Communications, Springer, Published Online, 10th March 2015. DOI 10.1007/s11277-015-2468-1
- B. Rebekka and B. Malarkodi, “Multiple Input Multiple Output detection using roulette wheel based ant colony optimization technique”, International Journal of Electrical, Computer, Energetic, Electronic and Communication Engineering, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 10(3), 422-429, 2016.
- Ms. N. Gunavathi, Ms. B. Rebekka, Ms. R. Pandeeswari, Dr. S. Raghavan, “A Compact CPW- fed Band Notched UWB antenna”, International Conference on Microwaves, Antenna, Propagation and Remote Sensing (ICMARS- 2009), 19th to 21st December 2009, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
- Gaurav Verma, B.Rebekka, N.Gunavathi, “Design of New Spreading Sequences based on MC CDMA for WIMAX” International Conference on Science, Engineering and Management (ICSEM’ 13) 17th and 18th May 2013, Perambalur, Tamil Nadu,India.
- Rebekka B, Vinay Kumar B, Malarkodi B, “ Radio Resource Allocation with Energy efficiency-Throughput Balancing for LTE Downlink” , International conference on Electronics and Communication Systems (ICECS’15), DOI: 10.1109/ECS.2015.7124754,2015.
- Rebekka. B, B.Malarkodi, “Performance Evaluation of Resource Allocation Schemes in LTE Downlink”, IEEE International conference on Electronics and Communication System (ICECS’ 14), DOI: 10.1109/ECS.2014.6892581,2014.
- Sudheep. S. Rebekka. B, “Proportional Equal Throughput Scheduler- A Very Fair Scheduling approach in LTE Downlink”, IEEE International Conference on Information Communication and Embedded Systems (ICICES’ 14), 27th and 28th February 2014, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
- Harish Reddy and B. Rebekka, “Power allocation policies for QoS satisfaction in IoT using NOMA,” IEEE International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI 2018),Tamil Nadu, India, 2018.
- Arpit Banker, B. Rebekka, “Efficient Optimization of Wake up delay and Power saving of Adjustable DRX Mechanism in LTE Network”, IEEE International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI 2018),Tamil Nadu, India, 2018.
Short term courses organized
- Analog and Digital Communication Techniques
- Evolution of Mobile Communication
- Computer Networks and Protocols
Department of ECE,
National Institute of Technology,