Ms. R. K. Kavitha
- B.E. (2001) in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Bharathidasan University
- M.S. (2005) in Electronics and Computer Science Engineering from POSTECH, South Korea
- Pursuing Ph.D in NIT Trichy
2007 onwards - Assistant Professor, NIT Trichy
Area Of Interests
- Asynchronous System Design
- Low power VLSI system design
- Quantum Photonics integrated design
Area Of Research
Asynchronous System Design
- Absel, L. Manuel and R. K. Kavitha, "Low-Power Dual Dynamic Node Pulsed Hybrid Flip-Flop Featuring Efficient Embedded Logic," in IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 1693-1704, Sept. 2013.
- K. Midhun, J. Joy and R. K. Kavitha, "High-Speed Dynamic Asynchronous Pipeline: Self-Precharging Style," in IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 2235-2239, Oct. 2014.
- Kavitha, R. K.; Toms, Vineeth Johns; Vinayakan, Vipin; Venkataramani, B. Low Power Data Driven Conditional Precharge Dynamic Flip Flop, Journal of Low Power Electronics, American Scientific Publishers Volume 13, Number 4, December 2017, pp. 569-575(7)
- Srinivas Jagarapu and R.K.Kavitha. A 2.4 GHz Low Noise Amplifier in 0.18um CMOS Technology. IJCA Proceedings on International Conference on VLSI, Communications and Instrumentation (ICVCI) (10):10–15, 2011.
- Manuel, L., Midhun, C. K., & Kavitha, R. K. “High speed dynamic asynchronous pipeline: Self-Controlled approach”. India Conference (INDICON), 2012 Annual IEEE (pp. 592-596).
- T Saravanan and R.K. Kavitha,”Dual Current Reuse Ultra Wide Band Low Noise Amplifier”International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP ’13), Apr-2013, India.
- Mohammed Abbas, C.; Shukla, A.; Kavitha, R.K., "Sub-1V ultra low-power voltage reference," in VLSI Systems, Architecture, Technology and Applications (VLSI-SATA), 2015 International Conference on , vol., no., pp.1-4, 8-10 Jan. 2015
Professional Society Membership
- Member, IEEE (VLSI)
- Life Member in ISTE
- magna cum laude in M.S
- Bharathidasan University 13th rank in B.E.
Electronics and Communication Engineering