Reviewer of IET GTD, IEEE Trans. Power System & IEEE Trans. Sustainable Energy
Areas of Interest
- Risk Management and Optimization in Power Systems
- Load Flow Studies
- Microgrid Energy Management
- Power System Stability
- Stochastic Modelling of Power System with Renewable Energy
- Power System Finance
- Power Markets
- Vivek Mohan, Jai Govind Singh, Weerakorn Ongsakul. “Sortino Ratio Based Portfolio Optimization Considering EVs and Renewable Energy in Microgrid Power Market”, IEEE transactions on Sustainable energy, vol 8, pp 219-229, Jan 2017.
- Vivek Mohan, Jai Govind Singh, Weerakorn Ongsakul, “An efficient two stage stochastic optimal energy and reserve management in a microgrid,” Elsevier Applied Energy, Vol. 160, 15 December 2015, Pages 28-38.
- Vivek Mohan, R. Suresh, J. G. Singh, W. Ongsakul and N. Madhu, "Microgrid Energy Management Combining Sensitivities, Interval and Probabilistic Uncertainties of Renewable Generation and Loads," in IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 262-270, June 2017.
- Vivek Mohan, Jai Govind Singh, Weerakorn Ongsakul & Reshma Suresh M.P. “Performance enhancement of online energy scheduling in a radial utility distribution microgrid”, Elsevier International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Volume 79, July 2016, Pages 98-107 .
- Sachin M K, Nimal Madhu, Vivek Mohan, Reshma Suresh and Jai Govind Singh, “A Generalized Approach for Enhanced Solar Energy Harvesting Using Stochastic Estimation of Optimum Tilt Angles: A Case Study of Bangkok City”, DeGruyter Green, 5(1-6), pp. 95-107. doi:10.1515/green-2015-0015.
- Vivek Mohan, Jai Govind Singh, Weerakorn Ongsakul, Reshma Suresh M P, “Economic and network feasible online power management for renewable energy integrated smart microgrid”, Elsevier Sustainable Energy Grids and Networks, vol 7, pg 13-24, Sep 2016.
- Master Theses
- Ms. Akhiya Sanal (2017 graduate from Amrita University) - Real Time Energy Management and Bus Voltage Droop Control in Solar Powered Stand-Alone DC Microgrid
- Mr. Vidal Conejo Garcia (2017 graduate from Universitat Politecnica De Catalunya, Spain) - Optimal Energy Planning of a Rural Community in Jharghand
- Mr. Sai Aditya (From Aug 2018, NITT) - Reliability Assessment of PV-Biomass Hybrid Community Grid
- Mr. Mohsin Siddiqui (From Aug 2018, NITT) - Energy Portfolio Management and Optimization
- PhD Theses
- Ms. Jisma. M - Risk Management in Power Systems (From Aug 2018 - NIT Trichy)
Google Scholar Link
Dr. Vivek Mohan
Room No. 102, Orion,
National Institute of Technology,