- Departments / Centres
1. 'Just add water to reduce pollution', Pollution Engineering, October, 2004.
2. 'Selction of Bio fuel for Internal Combustion Engine', Engineering Today, page 19-22, October 2004.
3. 'Study of performance characteristics of C.I engine using esters of various vegetable oils', Engineering Today, page 23-27, October 2004.
4. 'Performance and Exhaust emission Characteristics of a CI engine fueled with biodiesel (fish oil) with DEE as additive', Biomass and Bioenergy, Volume No. 39, Page No. 168-174
5. 'Experimental Investigations and Numerical Analysis on Heat Transfer and Friction Factor Characteristics of a laminar flow for Internally Grooved Tubes', International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume No. 5, Page No. 2711-2722.
6. 'Experimental Investigation on Heat Transfer and friction factor characteristics of a water and ethylene glycol mixture flow of internally grooved tubes', International Journal of Chemical research, Volume No. 3, Page No. 33-40.
7.' Heat Transfer performance of Al2 O3 /Water Nanofluids in a Mini Channel Heat Sink', Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 13, 1-9.
8. 'An Experimental Study of Forced Convective Flow in divergent minichannels using nanofluids', Applied Mechanics and Materials, 592-594, 1418-1423.
9. 'Dual fuel operation of ethyl ester of jatrophacurcus with ethanol by fumigation' International Journal of Vehicle Design, 50(1/2/3/4), 271-288
10. 'A comparative study of performance and emission characteristics of biodiesel blends with Dietylene Glycol Dimethyl ester as additive' Energy Sources, Part A : Recovery, utilization and environmental effects, 35,778-788.
11. 'Performance analysis and emission characteristics of Pongamia methyl ester as fuel in Direct Injection Diesel engine with Diethyl ether as additve' Intrnational Journal on Mechanical & Automobile Engineering, 05,75-85.
1. Emulsified Fuels In IC Engines, Al India Conference On a Alternative Energy Sources, Manipal, 1995.
2. Combustion And Emission Characteristics Of Water Oil Emulsions In IC Engines, Eleventh National Conference Of Chemical Engineers, Roorkee 1995
3. Design Of Distributor Plate For a Pressurised Fluidised Bed Gasifier, International Conference On Advances In Mechanical And Industrial Engineering, Roorkee 1997
4. Design Of Hybrid Renewable Energy System, Sixth International Conference On Small Engines, Their Fuels And Environment , Chiang Mai, Thailand 1997
5. Laboratory Production Of Bio Diesel And Comparison Of Their Properties With Conventional Diesel, National Conference On Advanced Trends Mechanical Engineering Development Held At JNTU, College Of Engineering. 2001.
6. Critical Review On Bio Diesel Substitute Fuel For Diesel Engines Proceedings Of 17th National Conference On IC Engines And Combustions, 2001, At Karanataka Regional Engineering College Surathkal, 2001
7. 'Performance and Exhaust Characteristics of dual fuel operation in DI diesel engine with pongamia methyl ester and ethanol' Proceedings of International Conference on Recent Trents in Materials and Mechanical Engineering at Dr.Mahalingam College of Engineering , Pollachi Decembr 2008 , 462-469.
8. 'Dual fuel operation in DI diesel engine with neem methyl esters and ethanol'm Proceedings of National Conference on Low Carbon Technologies in Automobiles, Annamalai University, Chidambaram February 2009, 65-70.
9.'Effect of exhaust gas recirculation from diesel engine fuelled with biodiesel and ether based additives' International Conference on Recent Trents in Materials and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2008 ) at Dr.Mahalingam College of Engineering , Pollachi Decembr 2008 , .
10. 'A Novel Appraoch to Reduce Pollutants from I.C. engines' International Congress Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Engineering Management COMADEM 92, Senlis - France 15-17 July 1992.
11. 'Performance Analysis of Internal Combustion Engine by bubbling combustion air through water' ENERGEX ' 88, Raya Khadra University, Libya November 25-30,1988.
12. 'Design of hybrid renewable energy system', 6 th International Conference Small engines, their fuels and environment 24-26 September, 1997 Chiangmai, Thailand.
13. 'Combustion and emission of water oil emulsions in I.C.engines' Eleventh National convention of chemical engineers IIT,ROORKEE, September 28-29, 1995.
14. 'Combustion of W/O emulsions in Diesel engines', Indian Chemical engineering Congress and 44 th Annual session of Indian Institute of chemical engineers, Anna University, Chennai, December 18-21, 1991.