The world's leading professional organisation for the advancement of technology has a local address at NIT, Trichy.
Through its global membership, the IEEE is a leading authority on areas ranging from aerospace systems, computers and telecommunications to biomedical engineering, electric power and consumer electronics among others.
Members rely on the IEEE as a source of technical and professional information,resources and services. To foster an interest in the engineering profession, the IEEE also serves student members in colleges and universities around the world. Other important constituencies include prospective members and organizations that purchase IEEE products and participate in conferences or other IEEE programs.
Expression of Interest (EoI) is invited from students (must also be an IEEE student member) for various positions of IEEE Student Branch, NIT-T for the year 2020
- To advance global prosperity by fostering technological innovation, enabling members' careers and promoting community worldwide.
- The IEEE promotes the engineering process of creating, developing, integrating, sharing, and applying knowledge about electro and information technologies and sciences for the benefit of humanity and the profession.
IEEE SB Events 2019
IEEE SB Events 2018
Talk on Wide Area Measurements (WAMS) for Transmission Line Protection by Dr. Subhransu Ranjan Samantaray, IIT Bhubaneswar
Expectation in Engineering Education a lecture by Dr.Arul Daniel, Professor, EEE
Tutorial on Active Power Filter Design Using MATLAB
IEEE Student Branch of NITT
- Student Branch No. STB99061
- Student Branch Counsellor : Dr. N. Kumaresan (92603680), Professor/EEE
- IEEE-SB Faculty Members committee - 2019
- IEEE-SB Student Members committee - 2019
- IEEE-SB Faculty Members committee - July 2018
- IEEE-SB Student Members committee - July 2018
- List of IEEE Student Members (As on June 2018)
- List of IEEE Members (As on June 2018)
- List of Technical Activities during the year 2017
- Invitation for MoU Signing with IEEE, EPICS Purdue and Inauguration of IEEE Student Branch activities for the year 2018
For more details about the activities of IEEE SB NITT Click here