- Departments / Centres
40 Tips for an exceptional, superb & powerful Life
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk or play every day. And while you walk / play,
smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. Complete the following statement in the morning 'My purpose is to____
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Watch more movies, play more games and read more books than you did in
6. Make time to practice meditation, yoga and prayer. They provide us with
daily fuel for our busy lives.
7. Whenever possible, spend time with people over the age of 70 and under
the age of 6.
8. Dream more while you are awake.
9. Drink plenty of water.
10. Try to make at least three people smile each day
11. Clear your clutter from your room, your desk and let new energy flow
into your life.
12. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Organize yourself - a place for everything and everything in its place
14. Smile and laugh more.
15. remember: life mayn't be fair, but it's still good.
16. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
17. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
18. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
19. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
20. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
23. Forgive everyone for everything.
24. What other people think of you is none of your business.
25. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
26. However good or bad a situation is, it will change. So stop complaining about the weather, the job, the rents etc etc
27. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends may Stay in touch.
28. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
29. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
30. Remember: the best is yet to come.
31. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Call your family often.
34. Make use of the library
35. Don't waste electricity, food, water and other resources
36. Remember anger is momentary madness. It is a sign of weakness
37. Always maintain punctuality
38. Reach out and help others.
39. Each night before you go to bed complete the following
'I am thankful for ___.' Today I accomplished ____.
40. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.