Clubs, the word itself breathes creativity, lateral thinking, innovation and fun. The various hobby groups provide an opportunity for the students to exercise not only their grey cells but each and every talent hidden in them. Ranging from hi-tech inventions, from robots to building cars and gazing at the night sky, all things science and innovation form an integral part of this group.
They have done the college proud by producing prize-winning gadgets, artificial humans and knowledgeable speakers.
They just simply define the aptest way to spend your free time in a useful and healthy way!
- Robotics and Machine Intelligence Club (RMI), is the official robotics and technical research club of NIT Trichy.
- Designers' club is the product designing club and deals with design and analysis software like AutoCAD, Creo to solve real-life issues.
- PSI Racing Club is a team of students who love automobiles and work towards building offroad buggies from scratch.
- The Astronomy and Science club (Nakshatra)
- The Aero Modelling Club engages in designing and developing a span of models varying from Aerodynamic gliders and Autonomous Drones.
- PG Students' Cell The Cognitive Science Club of NIT Trichy and, the first Cognitive Science Club of India.
- The Civil & Construction Club (Builders' Hive)
- Graphique The Official Graphic Designing Club of NIT Trichy. The ideate, design and curate the posts of Festember, Pragyan & NIT-T Orientation.
- The Maths and Algorithms Club of NIT-T aims to inculcate a passion for Mathematics among the Engineering-driven minds of the college.
- Entrepreneurship Cell is a non-profit, student-run organisation dedicated to fostering an entrepreneurial spirit and incubating ideas into startups through our events, programs and initiatives in the NIT Trichy campus and beyond.
- Research Scholars' club is the forum functioning for the welfare of researchers since 2015
- 180 DC NIT Trichy provides consulting services to startups and non-profits to unleash their full potential and expand their services by giving them recommendations for creating real-time impact.
- The Business and Finance Club
- Sigma provides a platform where students can share a mutual interest in business and characteristic enthusiasm to succeed.
- ProfNITT aims to empower its members by increasing their knowledge base in finance-related domains, via various interactions, discussions and industry projects.