Data Structures Lab
Faculty Member: C.Mala
Problems in "PASCAL / C / C++" using Data Structures involving arrays, stacks, queues, strings, linked lists, trees, graphs.
- Using STACK to check matching left and right characters such as parantheses, curly braces and square brackets in a given string.
- Single server queuing system and gathering statistics.
- Operations on Stacks.
- Sparse Matrices
- Linear linked list implementation
- Operations on Doubly Linked List and Circular List with a test application
- Operations on Ordered Binary Trees.
- Graph Traversal Techniques
- Implementation of Quicksort, Mergesort and Heapsort
- Operations on Binary Trees
- Shortest Path Problem