- Departments / Centres
For admission related queries please contact +91-431-2503931 during working hours
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has notified following two changes in the JEE pattern for 2017:
1. There shall be no weightage for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE (Main) examination.
2. Admission to Undergraduate Engineering/Architecture Programs for the candidates from India at NITs, IIITs, Other centrally funded Technical Institutions shall be based on the ranks in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).
3. For the candidates to qualify for the admission in the NITs/IIITs and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE(Main) ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.
For further details, please visit: http://jeemain.nic.in
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions to 97 institutes for the academic year 2017-18. This includes 23 IITs, ISM, 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 20 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs). Admission to all the academic programs offered by these Institutes will be made through a single platform through online. The endeavour of JoSAA has been to make the online seat allocation process to all the participating Institutes as candidate friendly as possible so as to reduce the anxiety and inconvenience associated with the admissions.
For Further Details, Please visit: http://josaa.nic.in/
Admissions are open for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) under Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) Scheme to National Institutes of Technology (NITs), IIITs and other premier Technical Institutions.
Website : http://www.dasanit.org
JoSAA 2017 Opening and closing ranks (2017)
JoSAA 2016 Opening and closing ranks (2016)
JoSAA 2015 Opening and closing ranks (2015)
CSAB 2014 Opening and Closing ranks (2014)
CSAB 2013 Opening and closing ranks (2013)
AIEEE 2012 B.Tech. & B.Arch (2012)
AIEEE 2011 B.Tech. & B.Arch (2011)
AIEEE 2010 B.Tech. (2010), B.Arch. (2010)
National Commission for Backward Classes (For details visit http://www.ncbc.nic.in/
Office of The Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities (for further details visit http://www.ccdisabilities.nic.in/)
1. Dr. R. Karvembu - Chairperson
2. Dr. M. Perumalsamy - Member
3. Dr. M.P. Selvan - Member
Dr. R. Karvembu - Chairperson
Center Incharge, Office of Dean Academic
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli - 620015
Contact email: email@example.com