Publications in refereed Journals
- Mala, C. and M. Sridevi (2014) Color Image Segmentation using Hybrid Learning Techniques. IT Convergence Practice, ISSN: 2288–0860,2(2), 21–42.
- Sridevi, M., C. Mala and Siddhant Sanyam (2015) Optimised Template Matching Technique in parallel environment with exhaustive search and swarm intelligence. International Journal of Parallel, Emergent and Distributed Systems, Taylor and Francis ISSN: 1744-5760, 30 (2), 118–134.
- Mala, C. and M. Sridevi (2016) Multilevel Threshold Selection for image segmentation using Soft Computing Techniques. Soft Computing, Springer, Volume 20, Issue 5, pp 1793–1810.
- Biji Nair, M.Sridevi, C. Mala, and Lakshmi Prabha S (2016) Privacy Preserving Task Force Communication in Hastily Formed Networks through ACT. Open access Journal Research Brief on Information & Communication Technology Evolution (ReBICTE), Vol. 2, Article No. 5, pp. 1- 11.
- M.Sridevi, C.Mala (2019) Self Organizing Neural Networks for Image Segmentation based on Multiphase Active Contour, Neural Computing and Applications, Springer, Vol. 31(2), pp. 865 – 876.
- Madichetty Sreenivasulu and M. Sridevi (2019) Disaster damage assessment from the tweets using the combination of statistical features and informative words, Social Network Analysis and Mining, Springer, vol. 9(1), pp. 42
- Sreenivasulu Madichetty and M. Sridevi (2020) Comparative study of statistical features to detect the target event during disaster, Big Data Mining and Analytics, IEEE, Vol. 3, (2), pp. 121-130.
- Madichetty Sreenivasulu and M. Sridevi (2020) Identification of Medical Resource tweets during disaster using Majority Voting based Ensemble Method, Social Network Analysis and Mining,Springer, Vol. 10(1), pp. 1 – 18.
- Sreenivasulu M and Sridevi (2020) Classifying Informative and Non-informative Tweets from the Twitter by Adapting Image features during Disaster, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, published online, pp. 1-23.
Publications in refereed International Conferences
- Narendran Rajagopalan, C. Mala, M.Sridevi, R. Hari Prasath “Optimized Channel Allocation Using Genetic Algorithm and Artificial Neural Networks” - International Conference on Soft Computing for problem Solving (SocPros – 2011), Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing (Springer), Vol. 130, 2012, pp. 645 – 655.
- M.Sridevi, C.Mala, Siddhant sanyam, “Comparative Study of Image Forgery and Copy-Move Techniques” , Second International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (ICCSEA – 2012), Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing (Springer), Vol. 166, 2012, pp 715-723.
- M.Sridevi, C.Mala and S.Sandeep, “Copy – move image forgery detection in a parallel environment” – International Workshop on Signal Image Processing and Multimedia (SIPM - 2012), Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series Vol. 06, 2012, pp. 19–29.
- M.Sridevi and C.Mala (2012), “A survey on monochrome image segmentation methods” - 2 nd International Conference on Communication, Computing & Security [ICCCS-2012] , Procedia Technology (Elsevier), vol. 6 , pp. 548 – 555.
- S. Umaa Mageswari, M. Sridevi and C.Mala (2013) An experimental study and analysis of different image segmentation techniques. International conference on design and manufacturing, Procedia Engineering, Elsevier, vol. 64, pp. 36 – 45.
- Mala, C. and M. Sridevi (2014) Parallel Algorithms for Edge detection in an Image. 17 th International Conference on Network-Based Information Systems, Salerno, IEEE Conference proceedings, 23–30.
- Sridevi M, C.Mala and E.Sivasankar (2014) Optimized Multilevel Threshold Selection using Evolutionary Computing. 17 th International Conference on Network-Based Information Systems, Salerno, IEEE Conference proceedings 149– 156.
- M.Sridevi, C. Mala, and Lakshmi Prabha S (2016) A Discrete Wavelet Transformation based fast and secure transmission of images for group
communication. Proceedings of MobiSec in Springer CCIS series.
- Madichetty Sreenivasulu and M Sridevi (2017) A Surey on event detection methods on various social media. 5th International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking, and Informatics, NIT, GOA, Accepted for publication in Springer.
- Dongra Pavan and M.Sridevi (2017) A novel method for semi transparency effect in academic videos. 8th International Conference on Computing Communication and Networking Technologies, publication in IEEE Xplorer, pp. 1- 5.
- M. Sridevi ; N. Sankaranarayanan ; Ankit Jyothish ; Aditya Vats ; Milind Lalwani (2017) Automatic traffic sign recognition system using fast normalized cross correlation and parallel processing, International Conference on Intelligent Communication and Computational Techniques (ICCT), IEEE publisher, pp. 200 -204.
- M Sridevi (2017), Image segmentation based on multilevel thresholding using firefly algorithm, International Conference on Inventive Computing and Informatics , IEEE publisher, pp. 750-753.
- M. Sridevi, Vishnu Balakrishnan, Janardhan J. Kammath, Sherine Davis (2017) Enhanced Parallel Image Retrieval Technique Using Relevance Feedback. International Conference on Computing Analytics and Networking, Published in Progress in Computing, Analytics and Networking part of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, vol 710, pp. 593-600 .
- Sreenivasulu Madichetty, and M. Sridevi (2017) Mining informative words from the tweets for detecting the resources during disaster, International Conference on Mining Intelligence and Knowledge Exploration, Springer, pp. 348-358.
- Madichetty Sreenivasulu, and M. Sridevi (2018) Re-Ranking Feature Selection Algorithm for Detecting the Availability and Requirement of Resources Tweets during Disaster, International Journal of Computational Intelligence & IoT vol. 1(2).
- Sreenivasulu Madichetty, and M. Sridevi (2018) A survey on event detection methods on various social media, 5th International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking, and Informatics, published in Recent Findings in Intelligent Computing Techniques, Springer, pp. 87-93.
- Krunal Randive and M. Sridevi (2018) Fast Feature Extraction on Graphic Processing Unit for a Video Sequence. 5th International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking, and Informatics, published in Recent Findings in Intelligent Computing Techniques, Springer, pp. 481-488.
- Dongare P., Sridevi M. (2018) Semitransparency Effect in a Video Using Deep Learning Approach, International Conference on Advances in Computing and Data Science, Advances in Computing and Data Science, part of Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer, vol 906. pp 564-573.
- Madichetty Sreenivasulu, and M. Sridevi (2019) Detecting informative tweets during disaster using deep neural networks, 11th International Conference on Communication Systems & Networks (COMSNETS), IEEE, pp. 709-713.
- S. P. Singhal and M. Sridevi, (2019) Comparative study of performance of parallel alpha Beta Pruning for different architectures, 9th International Conference on Advanced Computing (IACC), IEEE , pp. 115-119.
- Bharathi A, Sridevi M (2019) A Survey on Human Action Recognition in a Video Sequence, ICDLAIR , Accepted for publication in Springer’s Lecture notes in networks and systems.
- Singhal S.P., Sridevi M., Sathya Narayanan N., Shankar Raman M.J. (2020) Porting of eChronos RTOS on RISC-V Architecture, Advances in Communication and Computational Technology, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Springer, vol 668, pp 1269-1279
- Madichetty Sreenivasulu, and M. Sridevi (2020) Improved Classification of Crisis-Related Data on Twitter using Contextual Representations, Procedia Computer Science, Elsevier, vol. 167, pp. 962-968.
- M Sridevi, Mayuri Kharde (2020) Video Summarization Using Highlight Detection and Pairwise Deep Ranking Model , Procedia Computer Science, Elsevier, vol. 167, pp. 1839-1848.
- Vindusha Pankajakshan, M. Sridevi (2020) Detecting Duplicate Question Pairs Using GLoVe Embeddings & Similarity Measures, International conference on Automation, Signal processing and Instrumentation and control (iCASIC) , Accepted for publication in Springer proceedings.
- Shashank R, M. Sridevi (2020) Text Emotion Classification using stacked CNNs and LSTMs, International conference on Automation, Signal processing and Instrumentation and control (iCASIC) , Accepted for publication in Springer proceedings.
- M.Sridevi, Geetha (2006) Tracking Human Face in a Video Sequence, National Conference on Signal, System, Communication (SISCOM) held at Jayam college of Engineering & Technology, Dharmapuri, pp. 177-182.
- A.M.Amalin Annie Sobitha, Dhanalakshmi, M.Sridevi (2006) Mining Of Real Estate Listings using Oracle Data Warehousing & Predictive Regression, National Conference on Knowledge Management & Data Mining held at PSNA College of Engineering & Technology, Dindigul.