DATA STRUCTURES LABORATORY
- To analyze the time and space complexities and efficiency of various algorithms.
- To understand the practical application of linear and nonlinear data structures.
- To introduce and practice advanced algorithms, programming techniques necessary for developing sophisticated computer application programs.
- Ability to apply and implement the learned algorithm for problem solving
- Ability to identify the data structure to develop program for real time applications
- Problems in C/C++/ Java using data structures involving arrays, stacks, queues, strings, linked lists, trees, graphs.
- Operations on stacks, queues and linked lists
- Conversion of infix expressions to postfix and evaluation of postfix expressions
- Implementation of priority queue
- Implementation of Binary Tree and Binary Search Tree
- Implementation of Sorting Techniques