DIGITAL SYSTEM DESIGN LABORATORY
- To develop programs in Hardware Description Language.
- To design and implement synchronous sequential, asynchronous sequential circuits.
- To be familiar with basic combinational and sequential components used in the typical data path designs.
- Ability to design synchronous sequential circuits using basic flip-flops, counters, PLA,PAL.
- Familiarize with the necessary software skills to design basic digital systems.
- Technical expertise in debugging the digital circuits.
- Design of a 32-bit carry look-ahead adder with logarithmic depth using Verilog.
- Design of a Wallace tree multiplier using Verilog.
- Design of a 4-bit DSP processor using Verilog.
- Burning the 4-bit DSP processor on a FPGA.