MICROPROCESSOR AND MICROCONTROLLER LABORATORY
- To understand and learn the assembly language programming of various microprocessor architectures
- To obtain the practical training of interfacing the peripheral devices with the processor.
- To control the components of a microprocessor based system through the use of interrupts.
- To have a practical knowledge on assembling PC hardware, installation and troubleshooting the Microprocessor and Microcontrollers.
- Obtain knowledge to doe programs in assembly language programming using the trainer kits
- Utilize development kits effectively for the real time applications of various peripheral devices with the processor
- Hands on experience in interfacing devices with the microprocessor
- Solving problems using 8085
- Interfacing various devices with the microprocessor: A/D converter, D/A converter, seven segment display, stepper motor, external keyboard, interrupt controller and 8251 for serial data transfer
- Interfacing using microcontroller trainer kits PC hardware assembly
- Installation and trouble shooting