The department offers research degree programmes in master’s level and doctoral level.
- Ph.D. in the various fields of Instrumentation and Control Engineering for regular and part-time scholars.
- M.S. (by Research) in the various fields of Instrumentation and Control Engineering for part-time scholars.
Some of the areas of specialization for Ph.D. & M.S (by Research)
- Micro, macro sensor/actuator design
- Instrumentation for Industrial measurements
- Biomedical Engineering
- Smart materials and its application in Instrumentation and Control,
- Modeling of smart structures
- Control theory
- Computational complexity
- Sliding mode control,
- Multi rate feedback control,
- Identification and non-linear control of process and electromechanical systems,
- Applied fractional calculus in control engineering,
- Modeling and analysis of interval systems
Interested candidates can apply as per the instruction available on the institute's admission website by clicking on the links below:
M.S. (by Research) Admissions