Tender for Equipment NITT : 16/2006/TEQIP Date : 4-10-2006
IFB Reference No.: NITT : 16/2006/TEQIP Date: 04-10-2006
1. The Government of India has received a Credit (Credit CR 3718 IN) from the International Development Association in various currencies towards the cost of TEQIP project and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for which this invitation for Bids is issued.
2. The Director, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply of the equipment for the following various Department requirements.
3. A complete set of bidding documents may be downloaded by any interested eligible bidder, from our website http://www.nitt.edu/tender/
4. Each bid / quote shall be submitted along with a non-returnable “Bids Document Process Fee” of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only)
per item, in the form of a Demand Draft on any Nationalized Bank in favour of The DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI, payable at Tiruchirappalli. EACH QUOTE FOR EACH ITEM MUST BE SUBMITTED IN SEPARATE COVER
Please send the filled in document in the enclosed cover format (in PDF format)
Last Date for Receipt of Bids: 02.11.2006 3.00 PM
Date of Opening of Bids: 02.11.2006 3.30 PM
For details about the equipment, quantity and the specifications download the specification for each item and the corresponding International or National shopping documents.
LIST OF EQUIPMENTS UNDER TEQIP ADVERTISEMENT NO.16/2006
The vendors / bidders from India may quote on behalf of their Principals located overseas.
The quote / bid can be in foreign currency (e.g. US Dollars, Pound Sterling or Euro). International Shopping document format (in PDF format)
PHYSICS DEPARTMENT 01.TPHYIS01-Hall Effect Measure System (in PDF format) 02 TPHYIS02-Thickness Measurement System (in PDF format)
EEE DEPARTMENT 03.TEEEIS01-Power Scope (2 nos) (in PDF format) 04.TEEEIS02- Modular UPS System (in PDF format)
DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGG 05.TCIVIS01-Electrochemical corrosion measuring Instrument (in PDF format)
DEPARTMENT OF PRODUCTION ENGG. 06.TPROIS01 Coordinate measuring machine (in PDF format)
All the vendors / bidders are required to quote only in Indian Rupees National Shopping document format (in PDF format)
DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGG. TCIVNS01 Strain and displacement measurement in large structures LVDT (5 nos) (in PDF format) TCIVNS02 Push and pull load for cyclic loading (4 nos) (in PDF format)
TCIVNS03 Strain gauge based universal type load cell (5 nos) (in PDF format)
TCIVNS04 16 Channel date acquisition system A1 8000 (in PDF format) Please send the filled in document in the enclosed cover format (in PDF format)
4. For all items, the manufacturers must be of national/international repute and having ISO certificate or appropriate Govt. recognized standard.
5. The submission of quotations, evaluation, and the award of contract shall be guided specifically by the terms and conditions as specified in the bid documents. Deviations, if any will not be accepted.
6. The institute authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without assigning any reasons whatsoever.