STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS - I
- Moving loads for statically determinate structure –single load - two point loads - several points loads – maximum bending moment and maximum shear force – equivalent u.d.l. - absolute maximum bending moment.
- Enveloping curves for maximum bending moment and maximum shear force and determination of equivalent UDL, ILD for shear, moment and reactions for statically determinate beams and pinjointed trusses - Reversal of stresses under live load.
- Application of slope deflection for the analysis of indeterminate structures. Settlement and temperature effects.
- Application of moment distribution for the analysis of indeterminate structures - settlement of supports and sway.
- Application of energy method and Kani's method for the analysis of indeterminate structures.
- Arya and Jain, Theory and Analysis of Structures, NemChand & Bros., 1964.
- Wang, C.K., Statically Indeterminate Structures, Tata McGraw Hill, New York, 1962.
- Reddy C.S., Basic structural Analysis, Tat McGraw-Hill.