Quality Policy and Objectives
To offer an impartial and reliable calibration service to its customers at the highest standards as per ISO/IEC 17025:2005 leading to customer delight through continual improvement with committed laboratory personnel, providing results on specified time.
- Assure quality of calibration results by following unambiguous standard operating procedures, documented Quality Systems aligned with ISO/IEC 17025, NABL, National / International Standards, which are continuously updated and remain current
- Provide calibration services to other Organizations / Industries as a prime activity.
- Understand the quality documentation and implement the policies and procedures in performing calibrations.
- Comply with ISO/IEC 17025, NABL and bring about continual improvement in the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Satisfy customers by meeting their requirements in calibration services and reporting the results without ambiguity.
- Organize one technical training program on calibration activities per year for staff.
- Conduct one customers meet every year to promote the calibration services.